Did you know that ChemFinder for Office can search your entire computer or network for chemical structures?
ChemFinder for Office provides for chemically-intelligent searches of Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations, and of course ChemDraw and ISIS files. ChemFinder for Office lets you:
- Search for chemical structures on your local computer or your entire network
- Browse search results & click to open Word, Excel, and other documents
- Refine your search after an initial hit list is found
- Export your hit list to any destination
ChemFinder for Office searches documents, spreadsheets, databases and files for chemical structures and references. The search methods include:
- Full structure search (exact match from ChemDraw window)
- Substructure search (moiety search or variable attachment search)
- Similarity search & identity search
- Search by molecular weight or by weight range
- Search by chemical formula, or combine with structure & weight
- Save frequently-used collections of data sources in Data Source Definitions
- Generate and store combinatorial libraries from experiments performed with generic reactions
Click here to update your profile.