This Elements Office Hours session is explaining the exciting new integrations between ChemDraw and Elements, the ChemDraw ELN, plus a couple of the great features available in latest ChemDraw 15.1 update.
• Easily import/export ChemDraw files between ChemDraw Desktop and Elements
• Quickly copy/paste structures designed in the ChemDraw Desktop directly into Elements
• Edit and design structures by adding ChemDraw “element” directly into any Elements experiment.
• Preview ChemDraw files saved on your local drive or in Elements before opening
• Make your own list of Name-to-Structure molecules
• Auto-numbering of molecules in reactions in a ChemDraw document
Pierre Morieux, Ph.D.
Field Application Scientist - ChemDraw Wizard