ChemACX, our compendium of vendor chemical catalogs, contains thousands of peptides. ChemACX can be searched for peptides either as text strings or as chemical structures. These peptides are indexed variously by common names, amino acid sequence, and amino acid structure. This video demonstrates:
- Search for a general term such as “peptide” which locates a list of substances.
- Search for three-letter amino acid code sequences, such as "-Ala-Gly-".
- Extracting peptide structures from ChemACX for use in ChemDraw.
- Drawing peptide sequences in ChemDraw for searching in ChemACX.
- Chemical substructure search vs. full structure search in a peptide context.
- Dealing with peptide termini when searching ChemACX.
- Dealing with peptide stereochemistry when searching ChemACX.
This video is part 2 in the 4 part series. You can find the other parts of this series by clicking below:
Click here to update your profile.