940 Winter St.
Waltham, MA 02451 USA
Hello Potential Reviewer,
Thank you for your interest in writing an article for Inside Informatics, a quarterly magazine which publishes customer reviews, new feature articles and PerkinElmer Informatics events and it is distributed worldwide. Below are the guidelines.
Inside Informatics Guidelines
- The article text should be sent in a Microsoft Word document.
- The article length should be between 1000 and 1500 words, but please do not feel limited to that amount if you would like to say more.
If you are an avid PerkinElmer Informatics product user, please let us know how our products have improved your work environment (increased productivity, organization, communication etc.).
- Please provide screenshots to enhance your review. Save the graphics as TIF or JPEG files at the highest resolution possible, preferably 300 dpi and submit the images separately from the Microsoft Word document.
- Please provide a picture of you "in action" to include in the article. This could be at work, at your computer, in the lab, or anywhere else related. Please send the photo as a TIF and make sure the resolution is 300 DPI or greater.
- Please include a rating of the software from 1-5 (with 5 being the best) and a reason for this rating (if this is relevant.
- Also provide a few sentences of personal info to include in your bio...educational background, research interests, employment history, etc.
Interested authors may email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Contact information
- Brief summary of the article
- Brief statement as to why you should be chosen as a Chem&Bio News submitter.
Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions you have regarding the review process.
Thanks for your interest!
Marketing Communications Manager
940 Winter St. Waltham, MA 02451 USA
Tel: 617 588-9183 Fax: 617 588-9190